Being in a romantic relationship, have you ever wondered how to give a promise ring? Both men and women consider a promise ring as a sign of an official engagement. A promise ring indicates that you are devoted to being committed to him/her and your romantic relationship. In today’s post, I will show you how to give someone a promise ring. Most couples often give promise rings to each other after dating for a certain amount of time. It can be given anytime when two people are ready to take their relationship to the next level. Read on to find out how to give a promise ring!
How To Give A Promise Ring?
In this section, I will teach you how to give a promise ring in detail. A promise ring is often considered a pre-engagement ring that can be given for many reasons. You can buy a promise ring to express your commitment to your partner.
You can follow these steps to know how to give a promise ring to someone.
- Before you purchase the ring, make sure you know the purpose behind your decision.
- Just make sure your thoughts are clear so that you don’t end up disappointing your partner.
- Make sure you know your partner’s correct ring size.
- You can pick something simple and inexpensive if you’ve started dating recently.
- You can even go for a significant piece of jewelry if your partner is hoping for a marriage proposal.
- You can select a hard material like titanium if you’re partner has a job that could scratch the ring.
- If required, you can even engrave a love poem or promise on the inside surface of the ring.
- You can ask the jeweler about customization if you want to add special elements.
- Once you find your promise ring, pick a significant day of your choice.
- Wrap the promise ring in a box and then give it to your partner.
The best way to give someone a promise ring is to present it as a gift. Make sure you watch your partner while opening the box so that you can explain its significance.
You can keep on reading to learn how to give a promise ring to my girlfriend.
Give A Girl A Promise Ring
Guys often it hard to find guidance on how to give a girl a promise ring. Luckily, there are different ways to give your girlfriend a promise ring. You can follow the same procedure explained above to give a promise ring to your girlfriend. It’s best that you wrap up the ring in a pretty box and give it to her on holiday, birthday, Valentine’s Day, or Christmas. However, promise rings are even an excellent anniversary gift. If you want to give the ring more casually, you can slide the box into her purse. Or else you can even slip the ring on her finger while talking.
I hope now you’ve understood how to give a promise ring to her. Finding the right words while given a promise ring can be a challenge. Here are a few tips for what to say when giving a promiser ring to a girl.
- You can prepare a great little speech to express your feelings to her. Make sure your speech is short so that you can make your intentions clear. You can even add easy-to-remember phrases that come from your heart.
- If are unable to remember your speech, you can write down short phrases in your own handwriting on a small card. This a great option that you can leave with your partner to remember the event!
- Express your feelings with short poems, romantic songs, or quotes from books that will also work like magic.
You can consider the following short phrases or sentences if you are still worried about how to give a promise ring.
- I want to give this ring to you as a symbol of my love for you.
- May this ring be a solid promise that I will love you forever.
- You have changed my life in a good way so this ring symbolizes that our love story has just begun!
- With this ring, I shout to the world that my heart truly belongs to you even before marriage.
- You are the love of my life with whom I want to share the greatest adventures.
- This promise ring is a reminder that we will be always with each other regardless of distance, time, or circumstances.
You can keep on reading to learn more about how to give a promise ring.
Give A Guy A Promise Ring
When you hear “promise ring” you immediately think of a guy giving the ring to a girl. But these days even women give promise rings to their partners to demonstrate how much they value the relationship. You can follow these steps to learn how to give a promise ring to a guy.
- First, you’ve to understand how he feels about your intentions.
- For this, you need to have a few conversations with your man and understand where he’s at in the relationship.
- Once you get a green signal, choose the perfect ring matching his lifestyle.
- Make sure you pay attention to his clothing style and the jewelry he currently wears.
- Simply give the ring to him as a gift or hide it in another larger gift.
Just make sure your intentions are clear as to why you’re gifting him the ring. The best way to give a promise ring is under the stars with some light music playing in the background.
Now, you must be wondering what to say when giving a promise ring to a guy. It is always nice to include a personal message explaining why you have chosen to give the promise ring to him. You can say something like, “I promise to always be there for you” or “I promise to love you forever”. No matter what you say, make sure that it comes from the heart!
You can keep on reading to learn cute ways to give a promise ring.
Different Ways To Give A Promise Ring
After understanding how to give a promise ring, don’t just hand over the ring just like that. Here, I have listed a few romantic ways to give a promise ring to your partner that fits the promise.
- You can create a treasure hunt map and clues for a fun journey to the ring.
- You can pick a song dedicated to your partner while presenting the promise ring.
- Surprise your partner with a bouquet of flowers and hide the ring in one of the buds.
- Simply present the promise ring under the glow of the stars with dinner, champagne, or just hot chocolate.
- Pick your partner’s favorite movie scene and make it come to life by presenting a promise ring.
Do you kneel when giving a promise ring? No, there is no need to kneel down on one knee while giving a promise ring. This can make your partner feel pressurized as it will look like a marriage proposal.
You can even give the ring in a sweet and simple manner by going out for a dinner at a favorite restaurant. You don’t always have to go over the top if you both are more reserved and relaxed.
Assemble more stuff on Giveve
How Do You Give A Promise Ring In A Cute Way?
Wrap It. One of the easiest ways to present a promise ring is as a gift. Wrap the ring in a pretty box and give it to your girlfriend on a traditional gift giving holiday, such as her birthday, Valentine’s Day or Christmas.
How Soon Should You Give A Promise Ring?
Promise rings are great placeholder engagement rings for couples in the early stages of their romance. They may be too young, or feel it’s too early in their relationship for a proposal. In this instance, we find anywhere between 3-12 months is typically the time people buy promise rings for their partners.
Are There Rules For Promise Rings?
There are no rules when it comes to a promise ring—what this symbolizes for you and your relationship is unique to each couple.
How Do You Tell If It’s A Promise Ring?
What Do Promise Rings Look Like? Promise rings tend to be smaller and less extravagant than engagement rings. They often use precious metals such as gold and silver. Many promise rings feature diamonds and a variety of other valuable gemstones.
In the above post, I’ve explained how to give a promise ring to a girl and a guy. Promise rings can be worn on any finger that person chooses. You can give the ring at the location where you met each other for the first time or at your favorite place. Here, the words will come out naturally from the heart! There is no need to feel pressured to do a big speech instead you can create a short speech. Once you understand how to give a promise ring, you can make this moment special for the one you love!